unCOILed 2017: Mission Critical: Laying the Groundwork for Understanding and Implementing Critical Pedagogy in the Library Classroom
- 9:30-10am registration and welcome (Parking information: https://parking.okstate.edu/
- 10am-11:45 critical pedagogy basics and library applications
- 11:45-1:15 lunch on your own (Restaurants: https://www.visitstillwater.
- 1:15-3pm in groups, exploring sample lesson plans, generating and sharing your own lesson plan
- 3pm-3:30pm prizes and wrap-up
unCOILed 2016: Thinking Outside the Information Literacy Box: Supporting Multi-Literacies
unCOILed 2012: Get Embedded – Going Where the Students Are